So I decided that I'm actually going to post my stories on Inkpop, there is nothing there yet and I will post a link as soon as I get up and running with that. However I fully intend to post fun facts about my characters, objects, places, as well as any news. There is also the possibility of one shots, side stories and other such non-sense, so any questions or feedback is more then welcome here.
The first Character I would like to introduce to you is Sang DeNuit
When you first meet Sang she's seventeen years old, and lives with her elder brother Savior on the outskirts of the village Akasa. She's very family focused, and does not care much for mingling with the people of the village. The older woman of the village worry about her lifestyle and since the death of her mother feel she lacks a feminine hand in life. Sang finds their attention a nuisance and tries to avoid them but that merely makes them feel as if their presence is more needed so it's a bit of a vicious circle. This makes it uncomfortable for her to be in village. Sang is a bit stubborn, but caring, she also tries very hard at everything she does.
Some Basic info
Hair : Golden Brown
Eyes : A deep green color
Height : 5'6"
Build : Athletic
I really hope as the story progress and you get to know Sang, Savior, and all their friends and enemies you get to care about them as much as I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment