So I was going to stick to the Blood of Night stuff for the time being but I have this character from another story and I want to spit this all out while it's so fresh and buzzing around.
the story's working title is 'The Guardian' ... I'm not 100% on this title yet so don't get to attached it might change.
Kiani - age 22, white/blonde hair, 5'8"
In Kiani's world there is an Order, they consist of people who are called Cleansers, and Watchers (I will describe what they are in more detail later) Kiani was born to a female cleanser in the order, and showed talent in their craft, but she was never trained formerly. She has younger sister who she loses to these creatures called Devourers, and the order basically exist to 'fight' these creatures. So at sixteen, she lose her sister, demands to be train so she might save her, is denied her request and then she takes off on her own to become a summoner. A summoner is an illegal form of a cleanser, being caught practicing summoning is punishable by death. She ends up meeting up with an older man (who I haven't named yet) who has also left the order to become a summoner though he very stubbornly refuses to share his reason for doing so, he takes Kiani in and teaches her what she needs to know to be successful at summoning.
So this is just this little tidbit I wrote when coming up with some text for a friend, it's entirely possible it will change by the time the story is more developed
"My name is Kiani, no last name, summoners do not have a last name, no family, no friends, it isn't safe to have such things... well at least that's what I always believed, but then that damn kid showed up... Turner he changed everything.
I had no intention of being someone, of being important, all I wanted as to find my sister's soul and save her, that was it, but then Turner showed up. And right behind him were some of my least favorite people - cleansers and watchers- And I couldn't just leave him to them ... although I have since learned that the kid can take care of himself.
I had always been on their shit list, but now with Turner around I had moved up to priority numero uno, like I needed the extra stress in my life. I can't blame Turner though, he was okay with being alone, he would have left if I asked. That just made it worse though a kid like him on the run alone, besides the order had screwed me so what if I screwed them back.
So much work....extra work."
Also one more thing, Kiani is named after Michael Turner's character
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiani
And now I have to dash back to my 'real' job, see you all later
No comments:
Post a Comment