So I recently lost my 'real' job and I'm hoping to use this time focus on more of my artsy ideas such as crafts and art and writing. I missed out on NaNoWriMo because of an Assassin's Creed addiction which has been basically satisfied so I'm going to attempt to buckle down and stuff. I found out that you can self publish through Amazon and I'm kind of really excited about that prospect so I'm going to try and work out all the kinks in my vampire novel because it is the most finished and I do love my main characters and so I feel I owe it to them to finish their story. Then I have a cool sci-fi / fantasy bit that I am really dying to get working on so hopefully I will be spending a lot of time writing.
oh and also shameless plug for my etsy stuff
http://www.etsy.com/shop/IronwingsStudio
No comments:
Post a Comment