Monday, December 31, 2012

Art and stuff 2013

I need to buckle down on all my work this year, I've had a lot of ideas this past years and a handful of successes but over all I haven't managed to be any where near what I had planned and I watch a lot of people with similar interests have some huge successes and I know one of the main differences is that I continually procrastinated throughout the year.

My creative goals are to finish one design every other week, to have something for sale in my etsy shop every day, and to finish a short story to enter into the Writers of the Future competition. I also aim to be happier and healthier this year, I have a weight watchers cook book that I intend to make a new recipe out of each week. I need to spend more time cooking real food rather then nuking food, and they actually have some really good looking food in this book and an added bonus of knowing right off the bat how heathy it is. Also I aim to learn some Russian this year not necessarily be fluent or anything like that but enough to make the most out of a week my sister and I hope to spend in Russia in 2014.

It is kind of a lot to undertake but if I can even achieve half of what I set out to I will have accomplished a lot more then I did this year, not that this year was a complete waste of time I had some great times but I basically lucked into them and I had some other moments that should have a been big but that fell apart because of poor planning, so I'm making this year goal orientated and we'll see how that goes.

Also I intend to update this blog every Sunday, a small goal in the spectrum of things so I should at least be able to manage that. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment